Jan 24, 2012

My Gorgeous Girl

This week marks the week that my little girl would have started Prep if she was still here with us :( It's these little milestones that we have missed out on, that makes it the hardest. I have been missing her so much lately & on days when all I can do is think about her, I really love to scrapbook beautiful pages for her. And who said trains were just for boys!?! I really love how this turned out & it always makes my heart smile when I have finished a page for her. Now I just have to finish the matching pages for my gorgeous boys ♥
I have used Rose Red DSP & Pretty in Pink 12x12 cardstock. I cut the track in the same colour & then cut the train & carriages in Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Rose Red, So Saffron & Certainly Celery. I used the same colours, including Pretty in Pink to stamp all the images. The jungle animals are a mix from a few different sets, "Wild About You", "Fox & Friends" & the owl is from "Forest Friends". The border punches that I have used were the Scallop Border & Eyelet Border punches. I wanted to do some journaling for this page so I just made up a word document of straight lines & then printed them onto Whisper White cardstock & cut it in the Big Shot using the Top Note Die. I trimmed around the perforated edge to make it a little smaller & then cut another Top Note out of Rose Red Cardstock to layer it.
I really love how it turned out! Hope you like it!

Love you baby girl xx

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you Kylie. I can only imagine how hard these times are for you and your family. This is a beautiful page - Wild about you is one of my favourite sets too.

    ReplyDelete