Nov 1, 2011

Christmas Workshop Cards & Favor Box

This week coming is World Wide Week of Workshops for Stampin' Up!
My hostess requested that we do a Christmas Theme for her workshop, so I have gone with an Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry theme. I love these colours together & with a hint of Whisper White here & there, it really sets them off.

I am really loving how this card has turned out.  The gorgeous little bauble stamp that I have used on the cards in this workshop is from the Tags til Christmas set, which I love because it coordinates perfectly with the ornament punch.

I sprayed  the piece of whisper white with Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, which has given  it a really gorgeous shimmer. I also gave the little bauble a light spray before I stuck it onto the card. 

These little fancy Favor boxes are a definite favourite of mine for any occasion! I've cut these in Old Olive & then using one of the new designer frames embossing folders, embossed a small piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock to make the frame. I then coloured in the dec 25 stamp (also from Tag's Til' Christmas) with my Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry Markers & stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock. This stamp is great because it coordinates perfectly with the decorative label punch along with the little tag that I have attached to the lolly bag.
Well I hope the girls at my Workshop have fun making them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment