Nov 14, 2011

Three little words ~ I miss you♥ Scrapbooking Page

This is one of my recent scrapbooking layouts that I have designed as a memorial page for a SIDS & Kids group that I go to. I made this one for my beautiful baby girl who saddly passed away from a CHD just over 4 years ago. I have blanked out the photos, just because they are so precious to me. Scrapbooking for me is my greatest form of therapy & I put so much heart & soul into each page that I make, especially when they are for my precious little girl who I miss so much. I have used Pretty in Pink & Whisper White as the theme colours & for the boys page that I am yet to make, it will be the same layout, just with Marina Mist & Whisper White. The borders at the top & bottom were cut using the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch, which I think is just stunning! I used the beautiful flourish stamp from the 'Baroque Motifs' set & to give it another dimension I then ran those pieces through the Big Shot in the 'Vintage Wallpaper' Embossing Folder. The Words at the bottom are from the 'Three little words' set which I absoloute LOVE & I think are so fitting. I hope you like it as much as I do. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment