Nov 1, 2011

Pillow Box Swaps

This weekend we have Stampin' Up! Regional Training & this mountain of Pillow boxes are what I have made to swap with other demonstrators! I am so excited & looking forward to a day full of inspiration, new ideas & looking forward to meeting hundreds of other local deomonstrators :)

I've made 50 Pillow Boxes in total. 10 of each in 5 of our 'In Colours' ~ Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade & Peach Parfait. I cut each pillow box using the pillow box die & the fabulous Stampin' Up! Big Shot machine & then embossed them using their exclusive vintage wallpaper & Square Lattice embossing folders. I then stamped my images from the very cute Cottage Garden Stamp Set in the coordinating Stampin' Ink Pads. I also used the scallop oval & decorative label punches. This stamp set has got to be one of my favourites! I just love that little butterfly!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment