Dec 17, 2011

Christmas Owl Fancy Favor Boxes

These gorgeous little Christmas Owls were inspired by the gorgeous little babies you will see at this link on Jacqui Crouch's blog http://crouchingdoggraphics.com.au/2011/11/10/the-bent-inks-hit-brisbane-regional-training/ ! The original design was by Dianne Pickford in Alstonville. I loved them so much when I saw Jacqui's team all wearing them! This is my version & I decided to use it as the feature for these Fancy Favor Boxes. I really love how they turned out! I used Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive card stock & I stamped the owl & gift tag in Cherry Cobbler. The gorgeous little scalloped circle is from the Perfect Pennants die which I LOVE!!! & I used a scalloped oval punch, cut in half to make the owls wings. I made these for my kids to give to their teachers for Christmas :)

Close up! Merry Christmas Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment