Dec 15, 2011

Cottage Garden Medallion Cards

I love this Medallion Background Stamp. This was the first time I used it & I really love how it turned out! 'The Love Life & it will love you back' sentiment & butterfly is from one of my favourite sets, 'Cottage Garden'! At the bottom of the cards I have layered 3 of our border punches ~ The scallop ribbon border, Lace Ribbon Border & Scallop Border Punches. I also used the Decorative Label, Boho Blossoms & Scallop Oval punches. I didn't realise until I finished making this one that I managed to use 6 different Stampin' Up! punches!!! If you would like to order a catalogue to view the amazing ranges of Punches, Stamps, Inks & Coordinating Papers feel free to contact me :) Not only is the catalogue full exciting Stamping & Scrapbooking products, but it is FULL of creative ideas to help you along the way :)

Tempting Turquoise & Crumb Cake colours :)

Melon Mambo & Crumb Cake Colours :)

I wanted to challenge myself with these, because I always tend to stick to the Brights or Subtles, so I thought I would add some Crumb Cake into the mix & I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment